Saturday, August 15, 2009

Trevor's Teeth...

So a couple of months ago Trey and I were goofing around at my parental's house. He had a loose tooth and his mouth ran into my hand... honest, that's what happened! Well, long story short, I knocked his tooth out. He wouldn't let me forget it either.

With his next loose tooth, he wouldn't let me near his mouth. I even offered to knock it out so he could get money from the tooth fairy.

Fast forward to lastnight... Greg and I stopped into my mom's classroom to chit chat (my mom, dad and trey were there). Trey started goofing around and before we knew it, I had knocked another one of Trey's loose teeth out! I don't know how it happened this time. I had picked him up and gently placed him in the large garbage bin. Upon trying to get him out of the bin, Greg came over to help. Then all of a sudden, his tooth had come out.

I'm never going to live it down... I hope the toothfairy brought him lots of moola :D

No comments:

Post a Comment