Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Fall Semester...

Today was the day. I attended my first day of classes for fall semester 2009. Okay okay, my only class for this semester. I was nervous at first, not knowing what my professor would be like but my butterflies were redirected to wig out about something else after Les almost killed us driving to class. We made it safe tho, no worries and no tickets!

Our professor, Jessica Habashi, is really nice. She seems like she'll be good and makes the material understandable. Jessica wants to learn everybody's name (all 60+ just in the Brigham City class) so she took a picture of us holding a little white board with our names. Cleaver, huh? She learned my name right off. I guess that's what happens when you have an unusual name unlike the 3 Melissa's in our lab.

Greg is taking this year off from school to work and prepare for the master's program. He'll apply for USU's master's program at the end of the year (or begining of next year... I can never remember). He is enjoying working at Bridger Elem again. The teachers all seem to like having him around, especially his mother-in-law ;) and brother-in-law who is in second grade this year.

We're off to continue with our busy schedules until, well Christmas in 4 months!

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean you aren't going to post again until Christmas? How lame!!! I'm sure it was easy to remember your name also because it is only 3 letters, I-V-Y (just in case you couldn't remember how to spell it!)

    ReplyDelete