Monday, August 10, 2009

The First Year...

WOW! It has been one whole year since Greg and I were married August 9, 2008 in the Logan LDS Temple. What an amazing year it has been. Elder Justin Bodily left for his mission in Sept of 08. In the spring of 09 Greg graduated from USU with his BA in history. I continue to study nursing - someday :D I'll be able to apply to the programs. Greg works at Bridger Elementary (where we met). I am working at Legacy House Assisted Living.

Well, that is about it for our first post :D more to come later...

3 comments:

  1. As the first to comment on your blog we want to say Good Job! We'll keep check back often for updates of the exciting life of the Palmers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog! They are fun to keep in touch! Looks good.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I love that we have all of these technologies to help us keep in touch! I'm so glad that you're happy!

    ReplyDelete