Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family History... Bringing the Past to Life!

Greg and I are almost finished with our first course in the new Family History Sunday School class. It's been interesting to learning as we teach. We have an amazing class! They are so eager to learn about their ancestors and do their family history and temple work.

On Saturday, Greg and I had an urge to get out of Logan for a bit. We headed to Salt Lake to visit the Family History Library. WOW! It was so amazing to see all of the information that is available. There are 5 floors of world history and the cutest little old ladies to help every step of the way. I even saw my friend Elder Shelton (although I didn't go say hi. Greg said it was okay, but I felt weird and didn't want to distract him).

Anyways... check out the website  new.familysearch.org  it's really interesting to look through your family history and see where you come from :)

2 comments:

  1. Family history has always intrigued me. How fun that you went to the Family History Library! Anyway, I just found your blog and it is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should be friends. I have wanted to get into family history latley... but I'm sure like everyone, don't even know where to start!
    You guys are cute:) Hope your doing great!

    ReplyDelete