Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Weekend...

This past weekend we packed up and headed to Price to visit the Palmer's. Our cute little niece Kelsie Ann was born on November 2 and we hadn't see her in person... She is so adorable!



We are now counting down to our trip to Disneyland in one week :D because we will be celebrating Thanksgiving in Cali, Greg and I decided to start decorating for one of our favorite holidays... KWANZAA! Just kidding I don't even know what happens on that holiday...

So far we have our tree decorated...



Just a side note, I hosted Bunco this month and in order for sweet Amanda to not give me too much crap, we held off on decorating for Christmas until now and attempted to decorate in a "Fall" fashion... the decor lasted a whole 2 weeks :D

And to brag just a wee bit... the fabric pumpkins on my table, I MADE! Yep, my first Relief Society Craft that I started and FINISHED in the same night. I was even so ambitious that I made 2 sets, giving one set to my wonderful mother!



Well, that's all for now... Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Kelsie is so dang cute! It was fun to see you guys this weekend and as a bonus to see another newborn!
    We'll need to do something when you guys get back from Cali, that is going to be way fun!!

    ReplyDelete