Sunday, October 4, 2009

General Conference Weekend

A couple of weeks ago I attended Time Out for Women with my mom and sister Leslie. One of the speakers was Mark Mabry - the AMAZING photographer of the Reflections of Christ.

He has just finished up Reflections of Christ Another Testament. They shot the photos in Central America and he said that they dressed the natives up and just let them go with the flow.

Well his photos were on display down at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building during conference weekend. Greg knew that I just loved his work so Friday we escaped from Logan and went and saw Mark's exhibit.

Lets just say that I was so touched and felt the spirit so strongly that I of course shed some tears. One of the photos is of Christ on some large steps with the natives and children all around. Fading into the scene are beautiful Angels from heaven.

Then listening to the Prophet and the Apostles was so inspiring. I feel like I can take on any trial that comes our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment